Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Graphology : My experience

Greetings for the day

Today I want to share my experience about Graphology ,widely which is known as hand writing analysis.I was ever a curious girl.During a trip to Hyderabad my dad gave me a magazine to pass my time,in the train.There I found an article on Graphology.I could not understand the concept since it was  brief .

Since then I was trying to gather knowledge on Graphology. Either through some magazines- periodicals or through internet.I was bombarded with fascinating concepts and information which left me confused. At last I decided to enroll myself to a popular graphology school.By then I had completed my MBA.At that time I felt it might help me with my job but I did not know that it had the capasity to transform a person.

Its a science where in subconscious mind is represented in black and white on paper showing your thought process.Thought process is a very important thing when it comes to graphology.In  one of my previous post I have discussed it,go to the link below.
surreal spotlight: Psychology and Graphology

Since I was into counselling ,I have been taught "noting is good or bad.....thinking makes it so".This is the very same concept of the graphology.We cant act judgmental.In graphology no trait is good or bad -its the reference that matters.Hand writing analysis was named Graphology during 1533 from the Greek words "graph" and "ology".

You might be interested to find out the history of this science.It was during 330 B.C,the great philosopher Aristotle first anticipated that spoken words are the representation of thought and the written words are the representation of the spoken word.Many evidences shows that Chinese and Japanese monks and Priests used to practice rudimentary handwriting analysis.It was not until 1600 in Europe , primarily in Italy the science of graphology,which had largely remained dormant since ancient time enjoyed a revival.The grand father of modern graphology was J.H Michon who developed formal system of studying hand writing during late 1800s.Since then graphology has been a part of science which even can detect cancer.

application of handwriting analysis is wide spread such as:
to understand personal rapport
Interpersonal relationship e,g parental,marital life and professional relation
recruitment
child development
Criminology
health issues
etc etc


Graphotherapy is now a very popular way of self-improvement through particular but supervised changes in some aspects of the handwriting.I met many people during my study of graphology who  had taken  therapy in their childhood,and  it helped them so much that they had come to learn it thoroughly .At first things were fascinating but once I was able to detect my own flaws of thinking,which was portraying by my hand writings,it got me .How accurate and and how personal it was!!That was not  the end of it.My early family environment,my upbringing pattern all were revealed by my handwriting which were no way anybody could had known.It was not some kind of occult practice ,only science and psychology,used in an unique way.

My flaws in thinking pattern which I picked up from my environments ,personal situations and experience,was sabotaging me.I used to feel stressed, angry earlier which was  now clear to me.To get my self out of those negative thoughts I had to change the way of my handwriting. Initially I used to feel so much of resistance,It has been difficult to unlearn some of the deep rooted,habitual thinking process which I have been carrying with me till that date.The end result is good,I feel less angry,less stressed.Thanks to graphology.I got healed in many areas of my life or at least made conscious.

The saddest part is ,even if its been used in various fields in the every parts of the world but in India its yet to get its due recognition.The evidences derived from handwriting analysis cant be produced in any Indian court.It has no place in the mainstream formal education.

I hope that day will come when people will understand the power of the graphology.

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...