Friday, September 9, 2011

My first READING


Astrology has never failed to amuse and enchant me.It has become a cherished hobby since I was in my 10th grade.My dad gave me a an astrology book while I was enjoying my vacation.Thats how it started.I never got chance to enroll in a certified course on astrology,I am mostly self taught. I could learn what ever I know today ,since I have an undying passion for this subject.It has helped me to uncover many things about myself.If I ever get a chance to get a degree on this ,I will count myself lucky person who has her dream come true.
I met a sweet girl.I was talking about Astrology and she requested me to take a look on her chart.So on this blog I am planning to discuss about her chart with my limited knowledge.I will request to my readers to make  criticism and comment on this attempt of mine.it will enrich and encourage me further.
Read the full interpretation from the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...