Saturday, July 16, 2011

my personal favourite




Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.
- Voltaire

When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
Peter Drucker

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.
- Jim Rohn

For two personalities to meet is like mixing two chemical substances: if there is any combination at all, both are transformed.

C.G.Jung said, "the depth of one's falling in love is proportional to the depth of our loneliness."

“you are better to be a first rate version of yourself rather than a second rate version of somebody else

One does not make friends. One recognizes them. - Garth Henrichs

Either you deal with what is the reality, or you can be sure that the reality is going to deal with you.
- Alex Haley

Treat a person as he is, and he will remain as he is. Treat him as he could be, and he will become what he should be.
- Jimmy Johnson

It is never too late to be what you might have been.
- George Eliot

It's not the men in my life, it's the life in my men.
- Mae West

The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up. (Paul Valery)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...