Sunday, July 24, 2011

Charming!!!!


hi reader,

I have contributed this page for the quotes which I have found charming.I will keep updating this page.So do come back often.

What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are, but how you deal with incompatibility

May there be such a oneness between you that when one weeps, the other tastes salt.

Happy marriages begin when we marry the one we love, and they blossom when we love the one we married.

Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion.

Can there be a love which does not make demands on its objects?

What’s in a name?
That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet.
William Shakespeare – Romeo and Juliet

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched...but are felt in the heart."-Helen Keller

 
You say that you don't love me.
And you shun my wild ways with a sigh.
You confess to want another desperately.
Then dear boy, why do you always still catch my eye?
    

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...