Sunday, November 27, 2011

glasses to pen-stands

hi
this weekend I was in a mood of  adding something beautiful to my little world.I was looking for something which could be accomplished within short time and with  few steps.
I have lots of lots of stray pens.I had to organize them one day.day by day my brush-collections were increasing too.So this time I thought to do something for my pens and brushes!!

Few weeks earlier ,while my mom was clearing up the kitchen ,she found two glasses with a thin crack in them.she put it aside to throw it away...I thought this is my only chance to recycle them .so I decided to turn them in to pen-stands or brush -holders.At first I thought to use glass paints,since I  did not want the cracks to show.but then I did this with the help of some colored ribbon.

see the picture>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

with the help of glue gun and some golden 3D liner I turned those two cracked glasses in to  my pen-holders.this same thing can be done with the flower-vases too.

hope you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...