Monday, April 9, 2012

My Mod Podge Projects

Hello

For few moths I am very much fascinated with  the art of decoupage.This time I took seriously and tried my hands on these .Although I am very much beginner so I chose some simplest projects.

1st:
I decided to give a nice face-lift to my way too old mouse pad.Now it looks cool!!















2nd:
day by day my family pictures are increasing and it should be increasing because ,it means how much happy moments you had...I never liked the look of this album so I decide to change it.the only easy way was to decoupage it.

3rd:
I like to keep my watches safe and gorgeous..so  this ex-jewellery box which I have been using to keep my extra watches,decided to give it a personal touch....


















4th:

Candy container to cute box..I just gave it a makeover.












Decoupage can be very economical yet fun way to add a personal touch to your belongings.Lets do some more experiments...because its fun ,fun, total funnnnn!!!!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...