Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ruffled Rose



Love and a red rose can't be hid.
Thomas Holcroft

Hello reader,

Today,I would like to share the technique of making Ruffled Rose.You can use it in order to decorate things.Here I have used a long peice of raw silk ,but it can be done by using colourful ribbons.It can be used to decorate bags, hats even you can tuck it on your favorite clothes...if you want to be little more daring use it on your fancy shoes!!

Here I would like to say that ,I have used a silk strip which I have folded in to half horizontally.To give it a more fuller look, after its done..
To control the fraying and giving a wavy look I have used a lighter for the edges of the cloth.

duration : 30 mins

lets begin..
the meretials you will need to start off:

1.a piece of silk or ribbon.
2.a small piece of crinoline.
3.matching thread and niddle.

Take the ribbon or the strip of the cloth and start making a coil from either any of the end.Make sure its thick enough to look like a bud. Tuck the bud on the piece of the crinoline.

then?

see the video:







hope you enjoyed the idea.

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...