Tuesday, August 2, 2011

PART 2 :My Node: My destiny?




When fate hands us a lemon, let's try to make lemonade.
- Dale Carnegie



Welcome back!

Earlier I described how my South node used to pull me towards my past.In case you have missed the first part,here is the link, PART 1 :My Node: My destiny?

My job and degree felt like hollow, meaningless victory.Recently a friend of mine wanted me to offer a responsible position in her charitable club.But I was fully conscious ,that it will take me nowhere,its another way of getting involved in things which will give me an emptiness,not joy .Then as the above quote goes,I tried to find my LEMON in my chart.And this lemon was nothing but the north node.

My north node is in GEMINI,5th house.
The writer of the HARRY POTTER series,Ms J.K.Rowling has the same NN palcement!!

My new environment is my Hobby,creativity(mental-emotional-physical),finding my own identity,recreation,romance,children.My present life which will lead me to my future is revolving around quick connection,communication(by any media),any thing to do with my hands,intellect,lower mind,fun,siblings, adaptability,variety,spontenoius,experimentation,books,self-expression etc.

Ruler of NN is mercury which is in virgo ,8th house.I might get pleasure and fun by communicating things related to deep questions or occult.Thats what I am doing right now!!My hobby and creativity will have a regenetative (8th) effect on me.Even my creativity with words might have a healing(8th) effect,a transformative effect on people.I am in to clinical counselling!!!

More over the tiredness I felt ,has vanished after I have started to walk on the roads of my destiny..there is so much to discover,its not the same old repeated job..I always look forward to write ,do crafts, paint,communicate etc.

As I told in the first part of this series,this path might not as easy and rosy.The best part is this path is the sure way to go to my fulfillment,so whats the problem if I face few hurdles along the way?after all ATTITUDE IS ALTITUDE.
If your life is too easy,the growth is inhibited.

In my case:
Pluto trine NN: penetrating,regenrative
moon trine NN: public trend
Venus sextile NN: creativity
Mars sextile NN: energy
NN trine ASC: My attitude is in harmony with my goal and public trends.

although NN square mercury and sun,are the source of conflict.It might make me critical,nervous,conflict between communication-mental expression and prevailing social attitude.I might hold back my opinion in order to avoid conflicts.
NN opposition Neptune can make me defocused,people may misunderstood my point, delusion,too much of fantacy,nebulousness ,addiction can be a trouble.

In order to grow I needed these difficult aspects..
at the end of my writing,I would like to add another quote..
Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Hope you liked my article.

where is your North Node ?
what does it want you to see?

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...