Monday, December 2, 2013

How Good Are You at Turning Your bad Mood Around? Part 1

This is a questionnaire to find out what people believe they can do about upsetting emotions or feelings.in this questionnaire there is no right or wrong answers.remember this questionnaire is about what you Believe you can do ,not about what actually or usually do....

1=strongly disagree
2=Mildly disagree
3=cant tell
4=mildly agree
5=strongly agree


1.I can usually find way to cheer my self up

2.I can do something to feel better

3.Wallowing in it is all I can do

4.I  will feel okey if I think about more pleasant times

5.Being wih other people will be a drag

6.I can feel better by treating myself to something I like

7.I feel better when I understand why I feel Bad

8.I wont be able to get myself to do anything about it

9I wont feel much better by trying to find some good in the situation

10.It wont be long  before I can calm myself down

11.it wiil be hard to find some one who really understands

12.telling myself it will pass will help me calm down

13.Doing something nice for someone elese will cheer me up

14I will end up feeling really depressed

15Planning how I will deal with things will help

16 I can forget about what is upsetting me pretty easily

17 catching up with work will help me calm down

18 the advice  friends gives me won help me feel beer

19 I wont be able to enjoy things I ussually enjoy

20 I can find way to relax

21 Trying to work the problem out of my ead will only make it seem worse

22 seeing a movie wont help me feel better

23 Going out with friends will help me 

24 I will be upset for a long time

25 I can feel better by doing something creative

26 I will start to feel really down with myself 

27 Thinking that things will eventually be better wont help me feel any beter

28 I can find some humor in the situation and feel better

29 if I am with a group of people ,I will feel "alone in a crowd"


Scoring

The first step is to reverse the score (5=1,4=2,3=3,2=4,1=5) for the following item of

3,5,8,9,11,14,18,19,21,22,24,25,27,28 and 30 then add your responses for your total score.



Norms

Score                               percentile
                                                      11 6                                  85
                                                      108                                    70
                                                      100                                   50
                                                     92                                       30
                                                      84                                      15


FIND THE RESULT ON MY NEXT POST




 Source:Psychologist's book of personality Test

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...