Sunday, March 3, 2013

Time Managemet Part 2

part 1


QUESTION THINGS
  • What is the objective?
  • How will I know if I am successful
  • how will I be Rewarded??
  • is this task,I want to do?
  • do I have the time to do it?
  • what have I got to loose?
  • is tere a better way to do it?
  • should it even be done at all??
  • will the world come to an end if I do not do this??

PLANNING THE DAY

  1. prepare a list of prorities for the day based on urgency and importance
  2. allocate time according to priorities 
  3. to do list( top 3 priorities)
  4. have afollow through
  5. get the timing right
  6. morning is the time to hard work
  7. interesting work ,meeting ,social events can take place in off-peak time
  8. have work breaks to over come fatigue
  9. living 100% in the present improves our work output

REMEMBER

  1. set goals and work hard towards acheiving tem
  2. plan the day
  3. when feasible delegate
  4. dont let paperwork pile up
  5. do not procrastinate
  6. identify ime waster and resolve to eleminate tem
  7. add times for realaxation and recreation in the schedule
  8. learn to say "NO"



yesterday is a cancelled cheque
tomorrow is a promissory note
today is ready cash
use it



related post :life is much shorter..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...