Sunday, June 10, 2012

Face The Facts


“A man’s face is his autobiography. A woman’s face  is her work of fiction”--- Oscar Wilde

Yes, I was looking for a nice quote, and I found this one …I don’t know how far it is true but I do  believe that your thinking determines how you look!!! Face -reading not only an ancient subject which gives you clues to understand a person inside-out but it can be equally helpful as a self-awareness  cum self–development tool.

You might not be entirely responsible for how you look, but your inner character can be reflected by your face.you may ask, what about surgery or cosmetics and make-ups that we use to change our appearance? To be honest ,it has its effects on face reading too. Any knowledgeable face-reader will count these too.Its all about how we would like to appear .Actually more or less all of us do a face reading or body-language analysis subconsciously, even when we don’t know about these much-researched subjects which are around for thousands of years. Call it gut-feeling or intuition or 6th sense,it gives us some invisible clues that help us to differentiate between safety and danger,friend and enemy.We know when we meet aggressive people,don’t we!!

You will find hundreds of sites which gives detailed interpretation of each facial features.But the amazing part is , each of those are uniquely written.different experts has explained those features differently.Its because,when it comes to face reading noting is bad,good or ideal!its our perception that matters!!  We all are so much influenced by the beautiful  heroins or handsome heroes, we often get jealous  of them for being so breath-takingly  beautiful , physically.but if  we see through the eyes of a face-reader, we might discover a total new dimension of those people.we should not forget each and every features in our face gets combined with other features and manifest as our unique self.

Indeed it’s a complex subject and it needs lots of practice. Its always good to master each features separately,one by one.we can even build a personal data-base quite easily!Lets begin with our family and friends.When it comes to collecting handwriting-samples for graphoanalysis, I found many people are simply unwilling to cooperate. They have this unconscious fear of being judged. But as I said earlier about face reading: nothing is bad or good. It goes for graphology also.As I was saying, we have faces all around us.its lot more fun that way.if we see any one-of –a –kind facial features in any one we can always try to draw it down on a piece of a paper( I wont recommend  to take a quick snap of a stranger using your cell).

With time faces changes. Because its proportionate with the changes of our environment, life-experience, thinking pattern.Here I am not talking about gaining weight or loosing weight on your face.In order to observe it,I have started to take pictures of my face.Some day I might compare those!!Recently I went my brother’s wedding.I saw him at least 3-4 years back . According to him my nose tip used to be blunt, now which has become more defined. And I noticed it as he told me this. I never noticed it before.its is enough evidence that face does change.This time I want to see,if I can change one of my facial feature by changing a certain behavior pattern!!

When people go under the knife, they not only changes their facial features but their thinking cap too.when we often feel bored or stuck -in we often opt for a hair- cut or a hair-colour ,even a style change in order to get new energy flowing.And  these are the times often people greets us differently.As I said our face sends signals which other people  decodes.so face reading helps to understand people also.whether its your child, parent, boss or friends.more over it can give a clue of your ideal career.Suppose you are going for an interview ,put right make-up i.e define or highlight the right part of your face.

Face reading can tell how balanced you are in your approaches. According to Simon.G Brown,every face has feminine and masculine features.when both are balanced it means we are more balanced in our approaches.Always remember we are struggling to be normal!! Day in and day out , every minute of our life we are struggling to be normal.too much of feminine feature ( it goes for both men and women) can make us dreamy, overly emotional , non-assertive. Too much masculine fearless and can make us aggressive, bully,non-cooperative.

I will try to write more about face reading ,but before I finish, all I want to say is don’t get deceived by the looks: read features individually. It might reveal something else.if you are not happy because you are average –looking among all your dashing friends’, I tell you,you might be the most balanced person in that group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...