Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Simple Wreath

Hi Friends!!

These days I am really obsessed with Wreath-making, because its a new avenue to me which I never tried before.  There are so many beautiful Wreath -making ideas all over the net!! This wreath which I have made here was inspired by those.Since I always believed in  DOING MORE WITH LESS,I peeped in to my craft-chest to find what I already have...I found that I had everything which was needed to make a simple wreath.Since its my first attempt of  Wreath-making ,so it was more than enough supply which I needed.




I am very happy that I could  use some of the things which had been there in my house for several years, here I have used some dried pricky fruits(Sorry I don't know the name) which I picked up from Botanical  Garden in OOTY.

Final Thought is , when ever I see these ,I  always feel  that its has an auspicious warmth about it,its more like a lucky charm, a symbolism of togetherness and unity.

bye.

2 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful. Love this.


    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...